By accessing and using this website (hereinafter “Internet Page” or “Website”), which is owned by Web Marketing Conversion Lab, SRL, (hereinafter the “Company”), you (in hereinafter the “User”) accepts the terms and conditions of use contained herein and declares its acceptance by the simple entry and use. In the event that the user does not accept all of these terms and conditions of use, they must refrain from accessing, using and browsing the website.
Through the Website, the Company informs the general public of the products and services it offers in terms of data, marketing and technology consulting.
Conditions of Use of the Internet Page:
These terms and conditions are solely and exclusively for the use of the Internet page, any modification to this document will be made by the Company when it deems it appropriate, being the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that they are aware of such modifications.
For the purposes of this document, a user will be understood as any person regardless of the nature with which they enter the Internet page and/or any of the subpages that display its content.
The information presented on the Internet page may be printed or copied, as long as it is exclusively for personal and non-commercial use.
The User and the Company agree that the use of the website is subject to the following rules:
- The User acknowledges and accepts that the information published and/or contained on the website is exclusively for the purpose of promotion of the services offered by the Company.
- The information, advice, concepts and opinions published in the space determined within the website do not necessarily reflect the position of the Company, nor of its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, licensees and concessionaires (hereinafter the “Affiliates” ).
- The Company reserves the right to block access or partially or totally remove any information, communication or material that in its sole judgment may be: (i) abusive, defamatory or obscene, (ii) fraudulent, artificial or misleading, (iii) violating copyrights, trademarks, confidentiality, industrial secrets or any intellectual property right of a third party, (iv) offensive or (v) in any way contravenes what is established in this document.
- The User acknowledges that the Company does not previously control or censor the content available on the Website, understood as the tips, advice, recommendations and opinions generated by professionals and/or Users. For this reason, the Company assumes no responsibility for the content provided to the Website by independent providers outside the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to delete or modify the content of the Internet Page that, in the sole judgment of the Company, does not comply with the Company’s standards or that could be contrary to the current legal system.
- If you receive any information through the page, it will be used in accordance with what is stated herein and the respective privacy notices.
Privacy and Confidentiality of Information
The information not indicated in the aforementioned Privacy Notice will be managed solely in accordance with the confidentiality agreed between the Company and those companies with which it establishes a relationship.
It may happen that, by virtue of court orders, or legal regulations, the Company is obliged to disclose information to the authorities or third parties under certain circumstances.
It should be clarified that NO information or database is sold, given away, facilitated, or rented to any third party, nor do we own it.
The Company will take all possible measures to maintain the confidentiality and security described above and in accordance with the applicable matter, executing all the technical elements available to provide security and confidentiality to the information that the Company collects. The User is made aware that the Company has the highest international security parameters for the protection of their information.
Copyright and Industrial Property Rights
The Company, through the Internet Page, its logos and all the material that appears on the referred Internet page, are trademarks, domain names and/or trade names owned by their respective owners protected by international treaties and applicable laws regarding industrial and intellectual property and copyright.
The copyright on the content, organization, collection, compilation, information, logos, photographs, images, programs, applications, or in general any information contained or published on the website are duly protected in favor of the Company, its Affiliates, Suppliers and/or their respective owners, in accordance with the applicable legislation on intellectual property.
The User is expressly prohibited from modifying, altering or deleting, either in whole or in part, the notices, trademarks, trade names, signs, advertisements, logos or, in general, any indication that refers to the ownership of the information contained in the website. Internet.
In the event that the User transmits to the Company any information, programs, applications, software or in general any material that requires to be licensed through the website, the User grants the Company in this act, a perpetual, universal license , free of charge, non-exclusive, worldwide and royalty-free, including among the rights granted, the right to sub-license, sell, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, display and publicly perform.
The terms established in the previous paragraph will also apply to any other information that the User sends or transmits to the Company unilaterally, without any request. In the event that the User provides information that the Company has not requested, it will be subject to the processes provided for in the Personal Data Protection regulations for the purposes of Cancellation, Blocking and later deletion thereof.
In the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the Content found or introduced on the Company’s website, and/or any of its services, violates their intellectual property rights, they must send a notification to the Company, in which they indicate, at least: (i) the true personal data (name, address, telephone number and email address of the claimant); (ii) the autograph signature with the personal data of the owner of the intellectual property rights; (iii) the precise and complete indication of the Content(s) protected by the allegedly infringed intellectual property rights, as well as its location on the Internet page; (iv) an express and clear statement that the introduction of the indicated Content(s) has been made without the consent of the owner of the allegedly infringed intellectual property rights; (v) an express, clear statement and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that the introduction of the Content(s) constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights.
Advertising and Information
The Company’s website only contains information and advertising related to our services. The Company is not a party, assignee, beneficiary or related third party in the relationship that the User voluntarily establishes with Third Parties. Once registered on the Site, the Company will not sell, rent or share Personal Data except in the ways established in our Privacy Notice. Every effort will be made in the Company’s power to protect the privacy of the information. It may happen that, by virtue of court orders, or legal regulations, the Company is compelled to disclose information to the authorities or third parties under certain circumstances, or in cases where third parties may intercept or access certain information or transmissions of data in which case Company will not be responsible for the information that is revealed.
For any doubts about the protection and care of users’ personal information, be sure to consult our privacy notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The user agrees that the use of the website is done at their own risk, the Company is released from any responsibility and conditions, both express and implied, in relation to the services and information contained or available on the website., including, without any limitation:
- The availability of use of the Company’s website, due to technical problems attributable to the communication and data transmission systems.
- The absence of viruses, errors, deactivators or any other contaminating materials or with destructive functions in the information or programs available on or through the website, or, in general, any failure.
Limitations of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company will not be liable, in any case, for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages that in any way arise from or are related to:
- The use or execution of the website with the delay or unavailability of use.
- Of the updating or lack of updating of the information related to the use of the Internet Page.
- That the information has been altered or modified, in whole or in part, after being included on the website.
- Any other aspect or characteristic of the information contained or published on the Internet page or through the links that may eventually be included in the page itself.
This site can be accessed from different countries of the United States of America, the United Mexican States and/or the Republic of Costa Rica. This site may contain services or references to services that are not available in the country, however, express reference will be made in the description of the service.
Parents or guardians of minors will be responsible for the acts carried out by minors, as provided by these terms and conditions of use, including damages caused to third parties, actions carried out by them and that are prohibited by law and by the provisions of this agreement, without prejudice to the responsibility of the user, provided that he was not the parent or legal representative of the minor offender.
Modifications of the terms and conditions of Use
The Company, in case of making any type of modification, will make the dissemination of these changes through a publication on the website, the User is obliged to review them and in case they do not agree with the same, no relationship will be established between the User and the Company. The Company recommends that the User regularly read this document, so that he is always kept informed.
The changes to these will become effective immediately after their publication on the Website.
Exclusion of liability
The Company may add to the website, contract terms and conditions that are provided on or through the website, which will be published in the specific areas or new services for reading and acceptance, these will be valid and will be valid in conjunction with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
In the event of a dispute arising from this Notice or related to it, the parties undertake to try to reach an amicable agreement , the Company makes available to the User the contacts to present their complaints, otherwise, the competence will be determined in the corresponding administrative or jurisdictional instances. The parties may go before the Courts of Mexico City, renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, leaving this Agreement to be interpreted in accordance with the laws in force in the Mexican Republic.
Users may contact us, in order to learn about the Company’s various policies, at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. In turn, these data are used so that the User can present physically or electronically, any type of query, claim and/or clarification.